#AEOSTYLE

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

American Eagle outfit, american eagle denim, american eagle flares, american eagle artist, american eagle peasant top, american eagle top, turquoise jewelry, tie dye headband, turban headband, fall transition outfit, casual fall outfit, casual summer outfit

Happy Tuesday! So August is here whether we are ready or not and that means it is time to start thinking of that transition into fall, going back to school, and getting back into our jeans! Today I have teamed up with American Eagle for their #AEOSTYLE Denim Challenge, which we all know by now I can't get enough of American Eagle's jeans! Whether your favorite is distressed skinnies or relaxed boyfriends, American Eagle definitely has you covered! They asked me to style my absolute favorite, the Hi-Rise Artist. Ya'll know my love affair with my flares, so I was all over it! I wanted to keep this look super casual and relaxed so I paired my Artist jean's with a white peasant top, which the light material makes it perfect for that fall transition. I accessorized with a tie dye headband and turquoise necklace to add to the boho feel of this look. I finished with a fun tribal print bag and peep toe chunky heel. I hope everyone has a fabulous Tuesday and make sure to check out American Eagle's blog for more on my look! <3



American Eagle outfit, american eagle denim, american eagle flares, american eagle artist, american eagle peasant top, american eagle top, turquoise jewelry, tie dye headband, turban headband, fall transition outfit, casual fall outfit, casual summer outfit

American Eagle outfit, american eagle denim, american eagle flares, american eagle artist, american eagle peasant top, american eagle top, turquoise jewelry, tie dye headband, turban headband, fall transition outfit, casual fall outfit, casual summer outfit

American Eagle outfit, american eagle denim, american eagle flares, american eagle artist, american eagle peasant top, american eagle top, turquoise jewelry, tie dye headband, turban headband, fall transition outfit, casual fall outfit, casual summer outfit

American Eagle outfit, american eagle denim, american eagle flares, american eagle artist, american eagle peasant top, american eagle top, turquoise jewelry, tie dye headband, turban headband, fall transition outfit, casual fall outfit, casual summer outfit

American Eagle outfit, american eagle denim, american eagle flares, american eagle artist, american eagle peasant top, american eagle top, turquoise jewelry, tie dye headband, turban headband, fall transition outfit, casual fall outfit, casual summer outfit

American Eagle outfit, american eagle denim, american eagle flares, american eagle artist, american eagle peasant top, american eagle top, turquoise jewelry, tie dye headband, turban headband, fall transition outfit, casual fall outfit, casual summer outfit

American Eagle outfit, american eagle denim, american eagle flares, american eagle artist, american eagle peasant top, american eagle top, turquoise jewelry, tie dye headband, turban headband, fall transition outfit, casual fall outfit, casual summer outfit

American Eagle outfit, american eagle denim, american eagle flares, american eagle artist, american eagle peasant top, american eagle top, turquoise jewelry, tie dye headband, turban headband, fall transition outfit, casual fall outfit, casual summer outfit

American Eagle outfit, american eagle denim, american eagle flares, american eagle artist, american eagle peasant top, american eagle top, turquoise jewelry, tie dye headband, turban headband, fall transition outfit, casual fall outfit, casual summer outfit

American Eagle outfit, american eagle denim, american eagle flares, american eagle artist, american eagle peasant top, american eagle top, turquoise jewelry, tie dye headband, turban headband, fall transition outfit, casual fall outfit, casual summer outfit

Look c/o American Eagle: Top // Jeans // Shoes // Bag // Necklace // Headband






50 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous outfit! The jeans look amazing on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great as usual! I love the headband!

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh!! You look so so adorable!! I love the whole boho vibe to this look!!! Stunnnning!! <3

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look. I am jealous of how well you pull off all headbands. lol XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so stunning, Shannon! Amazing girl, so pretty and fab!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com
    Instagram Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing. Lovely white top and I adore the necklace. Perfect hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! absolutely love. loving that top! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun hippie outfit :) I love it even though I think I could never wear it around here... this outfit does belong somewhere where the sun is shining and where there is green all around :)
    Great post dear!
    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This top is perfect on you- and you totally rock the flares. LOVE!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable boho look! I have similar jeans from AE that I LOVE! You look great as always, Shannon!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  11. i still love AE jeans too! love how relaxed & cute this is. pretty as always, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eek! Love that top! SO pretty and romantic!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty top! Gorgeous, per usual!
    XO
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great look - I love the jeans!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these jeans! The top is such a perfect choice and so is that headwrap!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these jeans! The top is such a perfect choice and so is that headwrap!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. AE Jeans are my favorite! They're soft, comfortable and always fit me great :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love this outfit! you look like something straight out of a movie. i think i have one pair of american eagle jeans and they absolutely do not fit anymore haha. they were probably the biggest size they had in store, as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely love their jeans. My favorite is the kick boot jeans :) But I really like how you styled this for a boho vibe, perfect for that transition of seasons :) Mckenzie xx
    Blog | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love boho inspired looks with great pair of flare jeans. You have done such a great job styling this fab look.

    xoxo Ra

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this boho/hippie look! :) What a fun AE look!
    xo Erin
    www.winkandatwirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic look as usual! Really love your classy boho style. Have a great day.


    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.COM
    INSTAGRAM @kennydaily / BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  23. These jeans are perfect for a boho inspired look! They look great on you!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes, pretty sure I have said this before but you are Boho Barbie!!

    http://aboutamor.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. such a gorgeous boho babe look on you love!

    xo
    Brittani and Katie
    www.pleasntlypetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is such a 70's boho look! I like the addition of the headband, even your aztec bag fits right intot he trend. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the retro look here along with the soft colors. It's good to see someone so fashionable wearing flared jeans ;-) I still love to rock them!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a fun Boho hippie look, the jeans, the top, and the headband are very cute:).

    Have a great Tuesdays!

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. You are so chic doll love the look aleays beautiful.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look amazing! Fall is my favorite season so I've been looking forward to it all year! I'm super excited to start wearing more transitional pieces. Those jeans look great, I love AE jeans too! I tried on a pair of their artist jeans the last time I was there, though, and they stopped at my ankles. I think I may need to go back and try them on in "tall" instead of "regular." You look so trendy and boho chic!

    http://howtomakehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fabulous! Love the jeans, love the top. You look fantastic!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. How awesome that you got to partner up with American Eagle! You go girl! Loving this look on you
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Loving these jeans on you!!! They look amazing. and such a fun headband!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  34. This look is so beautiful! I love the turban <3

    Sweet Madame Blue

    ReplyDelete
  35. You are rocking this outfit! Love those pants!
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. American Eagle jeans are fabulous and yours looks exceptionally so! I just wish I was taller to fit into them:P Anyway, I'll definitely try to look out for you-how fun!
    xo Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  37. My goodness you are killing me with this cuteness. If only I could pull off flairs like you!

    xo

    Michaela

    http://michaelajeanblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. beautiful look! yes is so crazy that is August already, the summer is almost over and def we need to start thinking about a little bit more of coverage like flare denim! lovely boho chic look! stunning as always :)
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. so beautiful!! love the hippie vibe to this!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  40. love this boho chic look! your hair looks divine!!!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. This makes me excited to be getting the jeans out! Love your denim!

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. good for you girl!! I have never been a flare girl, but you make them look soo good, I might just have to try!! absolutely effortless. LOVE!

    xoxo,
    Tara Belle
    www.northernlights-southernbelles.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. So cute!! Love that blouse and your headwrap! And your hair is gorgeous girl!!
    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me whatcha think! I love to hear from my readers! <333